Fredericksburg, VA 22407
Salary: $0.00 to $22.00 /hour
We are seeking an experienced RFP Analyst that can develop sales proposals and respond to formal Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for products and service opportunities. The RFP Analyst must interpret the customer’s questions and provide accurate, valuable responses in order to drive sales of our products. Excellent grammar skills and the ability to compose meaningful responses are required.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or similar degree
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience
- Experience in developing proposals, bids, quotations, and other documents in response to requests from prospective clients.
- Masters Degree
- Ability to work on non-complex to moderately complex projects. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices.
- Good written and verbal communication, customer relation, organizational, technical, and project management skills.
- Able to use independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Good knowledge of company products and services.
- Able to learn formal Request for Proposal (RFP) procedures
- Stays abreast of current technical standards and how it affects company products and services.
- Strong knowledge of software and PC applications and Microsoft office; able to learn other programs.
- Able to use basic math skills.
- Highly proficient computer skills needed with Windows, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent grammar and composition skills
- Ability to work closely in a small team environment
- Develop, edit, and write original proposals and other sales-related documents.
- After receiving details from sales representatives, responds to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) by answering all questions, analyzing and summarizing costs, and providing additional information as requested by the customer.
- Works with other departments such as sales, legal, research and development, installation, and marketing in order to respond to RFPs and requests for information.
- Responds to sales inquiries requests for information in a timely manner.
- Communicates with sales on a regular basis.
- May update the proposal system, including pricing, status of the proposal, pertinent dates, and tracking.
- Contributes to and may maintain and administrate the RFP database, which includes questions and answers for future proposals.
- May review sales proposals for products and service opportunities.
Leumas Residential was founded in 2003 and is a rapidly growing contractor for the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD). We serve as the sole contractor tasked with assisting HUD to manage multifamily apartment assets throughout the nation. Our ultimate mission is to leverage housing as a means to improve the quality of life and opportunity access for our residents. To learn more about Leumas, please visit our website at www.LeumasGroup.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.