Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Do you have experience running complex contracts and/or projects?
Do you have an interest in ultimately running an organization?
Do you have SUPERIOR time-management skills?
Are you comfortable providing constructive criticism to team members?
Do you have experience managing and growing client relationships?
Are you a Microsoft Project expert?
Are you able to command a room of “Type A” personalities?
If you answered yes to the questions above, we’d love to meet you.
The Leumas Group is seeking an outgoing project manager to oversee the execution of one of our fastest growing divisions. You would be a key member of the senior management team, reporting to our Operations Manager
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, required; Master’s degree preferred
- PMP or Lean Six Sigma Certified
- Minimum of 5+ years of Microsoft Project experience
- Demonstrated experience with client relationship management, operations, and contracting management
- Solid business writing skills
- Strong public speaking skills
Must pass background check
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.