Pittsburgh, PA 15211
Leumas Residential is seeking an experienced Property Manager to manage a multifamily apartment community in Pittsburgh, PA. The property manager is responsible for all phases of property operations. Customer Service, leadership and strong fiscal management are key attributes for this role as you lead the daily operations and onsite staff of this community.
As the Property Manager, you would be responsible for resident relations, resident issue resolution, leasing, property maintenance, personnel functions, budget control, monitoring market conditions and advertising. Your office would be responsible for rent collection, accounting and marketing, and maintaining up-to-date records for the property. In this role, you may be responsible residential property takeover and transfer activities and for hiring and supervising office staff, maintenance, and grounds teams.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 3-5 years of property management experience
- 2+ years of lease administration experience (preferred)
- Accounting and financial reporting experience
- Marketing experience including understanding of market conditions
- LIHTC properties experience (preferred)
- Property Management software experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
- In-depth knowledge of fair housing laws, state landlord-tenant laws and other property management rules and regulations
- Background check
The property manager must represent Leumas Residential in a professional manner, consistently maintain a professional, courteous attitude when dealing with residents, subordinates, coworkers, and the public. Previous property manager experience can be in the form of a property manager, community manager, or facilities manager with HUD.
If you are ready to make a difference in your community with your skills and experience, please send us your resume!
Leumas Residential was founded in 2003 and is a rapidly growing contractor for the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD). We serve as the sole contractor tasked with assisting HUD to manage multifamily apartment assets throughout the nation. Our ultimate mission is to leverage housing as a means to improve the quality of life and opportunity access for our residents.