Fredericksburg, VA 22407
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Do you have DIRECT experience winning government contracts?
Do you have SUPERIOR technical writing skills?
Will your prior bosses confirm your prior WINS and sing your praises when we talk to them?
Can you hit the ground running and immediately help us GROW?
If you answered yes to the questions above, we’d love to meet you.
The Leumas Group is seeking an experienced Senior Proposal Manager to:
- Develop compliant, compelling, and convincing proposals that align with government evaluation models and structural requirements to win work.
- Define technical approaches and solutions for inclusion in various proposal volumes.
- Present proposal reviews to management and incorporate feedback.
- Contribute to the development of proposal strategies and proposal content to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Implementing the firm’s established proposal framework to translate capture and win strategies into proposals that meet RFP scoring expectations and deadlines.
- Act independently to create and determine methods and procedures to optimally address proposal requirements, using evaluation criteria and Performance Work Statement (PWS) requirements.
- 5+ years of experience with proposal development
- Experience with developing comprehensive proposal responses to federal government solicitations, at both the indefinite delivery and indefinite quantity (IDIQ)
- Experience with managing proposal activities from pre-proposal preparation stage through post-submittal stage to ensure capture innovation is balanced with operational execute-ability
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge of industry proposal practices, including Shipley Best Practices
- Ability to produce proposals that are compliant, compelling, and convincing
- Ability to document the offering to maximize quality, evaluated score, and highest probable chance of win
- Ability to manage and coordinate a proposal schedule and deliverables
- BA or BS degree, Master’s preferred