Salary: $27,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
Do you enjoy fast paced environments that require problem solving and frequent designing of new operational systems? Do you get excited about building things? If so, Leumas Residential is seeking a high-energy problem solver with apartment management or leasing experience to support the corporate operations of our Property Management Division.
We are looking for an experienced assistant manager or leasing consultant to support and enhance our organization’s property management operations and procedures. You would be a key member of the corporate Property Management Division, reporting to our Property Management Coordinator, and you would be expected to significantly contribute to the Property Management Division’s operational, administrative, and reporting activities. If you are accustomed to managing the stress of a fast paced and rapidly evolving work environment and also have excellent people and writing skills, a strong interest in becoming a regional manager at some point, empathy for under-served communities, and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you!
The Position: Our Property Management Specialist will provide management assistance for our numerous multifamily properties throughout the U.S., under the direction of our Property Management Coordinator. The Property Management Specialist will also help maximize the productivity of our on-site Property Management staff to ensure our properties are managed as efficiently as possible and our tenants are happy.
THE SALARY RANGE FOR THIS ROLE IS $27,000 TO $35,000 AND WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE REFRAIN FROM APPLYING IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS.
- Willingness to travel to selected Property Management sites each quarter.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- A sincere interest in Property Management.
Key Corporate Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Rapidly respond to owner/client questions regarding their assets.
- Review the Onsite Property Managers’ property documents, contracts, vendor and tenant information for accuracy and completion.
- Update and manage files in our SharePoint database.
- Assist with transition procedures when Leumas receives a new property to manage.
Leumas Residential was founded in 2003 and is a rapidly growing contractor for the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD). We serve as the sole contractor tasked with assisting HUD to manage multifamily apartment assets throughout the nation. Our ultimate mission is to leverage housing as a means to improve the quality of life and opportunity access for our residents. To learn more about Leumas, please visit our website at www.LeumasGroup.com.