As a Leasing Consultant, you will utilize your ability to sell, market, prioritize, multitask, and employ a diverse set of skills. You will act as our front line of defense for occupancy management and will help prospects understand the value of our asset. Our Leasing Consultants get rental prospects excited about the opportunity to move to our property and make everyone feel welcome.
WHO YOU ARE
- A Closer.Your marketing skills are consistent and effective, allowing you to efficiently convert prospects into residents.
- A Strong Communicator.Your writing and speaking skills are clear and effective, helping you to convincingly connect well with others.
- Organized and Accountable.You are flexible and able to manage the requirements of changing marketing initiatives at the community.
- Creative.You are an idea person and like coming up with smart solutions to new challenges.
- Thorough.You follow through on commitments, letting prospect know that they matter.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Respond to incoming phone calls from prospective residents and entice them to visit the community.
- Visually inspect entire property (office, models, compactor, vacant apartment units, and amenity areas) daily for cleanliness.
- Lease apartments to qualified prospects.
- Schedule move‐ins to minimize rent loss.
- Escort future residents to an apartment home and to all amenity areas.
- Prepare all paperwork needed before submitting lease files for verification.
- Verify applications and process files quickly through phone calls and correspondence.
- Issue acceptance letters within 24 hours of approval.
- Set up resident files for move‐in.
- Turn in weekly traffic and phone summaries.
- Assist with Renewals