Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
BACHELOR’S DEGREE AND 3 YEARS IN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROPOSAL MANAGEMENT AND PROPOSAL DEVELOPMENT REQUIRED.
The Leumas Group was founded in 2003 and provides investment management, property management, development, and relocation services to the federal government, endowments, pension plans, and public housing authorities.
To learn more about Leumas, please visit our website at www.LeumasGroup.com.
The ideal candidate for this role must be accustomed to handling quick-turn responses, quotes, and multiple concurrent projects in a highly collaborative environment.
- Responsible for the overall management, oversight, and tracking of all activities relevant to the development and production of grant and contract proposals.
- Develops and maintains the proposal development schedule, outline, and compliance matrix.
- Leads critical milestones in the proposal process including storyboards, color reviews, and content development discussions.
- Manages technical volumes & sections, including technical & management approaches, personnel & staffing approaches, past performance & corporate experience.
- Coordinates all production aspects (word processing, graphics, editing, proofreading, reproduction, printing, collation, and binding) services in support of proposal activities.
- Reviews and facilitates review of final proposal.
- Reviews all deliverable documents.
- Manages and allocates proposal resources (technical writers, graphic and layout artists, subject matter experts, subcontractors and independent contractors) assigned to proposals.
- Directs and engages key personnel in all proposal review activities and ensures compliance with all corporate and legal requirements.
- Acts as the single point of contact between operational, proposal and production staff relative to all proposal development and production matters.
- Responsibility across multiple, concurrent projects, this position is characterized by shifting priorities, stringent deadlines, and last minute requirements.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3 years in Federal Government proposal management and proposal development.
- Experience working in the Shipley proposal process and developing storyboards, mock-ups, proposal outlines, and compliance matrices.
- Demonstrated experience in handling quick- turn proposal efforts.
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Highly organized, team-oriented, enthusiastic, independent thinker, and collaborative.
- Outstanding written and oral communication are critical.
- Visio, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat
- Base Salary of $50,000 per year.
- +Bonuses up to $50,000 per year for captured contracts.