Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
Are you interested in traveling for your job? Do you like helping people? Do you have public speaking experience? Are you interested in resolving complex issues? Do you have experience leasing apartment units? Do you want to further develop your project management skills and lead efforts? Could you cultivate a passion for utilizing housing opportunity zones to improve lives?
Frequently interacting with tenants and landlords while constantly seeking ways to improve the customer experience are critical to the success of this position. Turning a frustrated client into a happy one, while adhering to policies and guidance, requires a combination of expertise, patience, empathy, and tact.
If you want an opportunity to learn about a business from the ground up, Leumas Residential is seeking Management Analysts in the Fredericksburg, VA area to join our team.
Ideal candidates for this position are well organized, collaborate well with others, possess strong problem-solving and writing skills, are extremely comfortable speaking before large and diverse groups, available for frequent travel, and can hit the ground running! Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required.
The Position: The Management Analyst is responsible for broad administrative and management support including customer support and outreach, research, data collection, reporting and communication. Our Management Analysts will function as Relocation Specialists to provide direct support for numerous relocation projects throughout the U.S. and facilitate all phases of our tenant-relocation process. These Analysts, who work under the direction of a Relocation Coordinator, assist with maximizing the productivity of our on-site Relocation Specialists around the U.S. to ensure that our tenants are relocated as efficiently as possible.
- Prior management and administrative experience
- Data collection, reporting and analysis experience (Preferred)
- Solid business writing skills
- Strong public speaking skills
- Good organization and time management skills
- Willingness to travel 1-10 days each month to various relocation sites across the U.S.
- One year management experience (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must pass background check
- Identify prospective Section 8 landlords in opportunity zones and connect our tenants with these landlords.
- Provide direct housing opportunity counseling to tenants to help them identify homes with access to quality school systems and job opportunities.
- Prepare documentation and reports for upcoming relocation projects.
- Complete weekly status reports.
- Review tenant files and key documents for accuracy and completion.
- Ensure corporate procedures are followed by on-site Relocation Specialists.
This position could be perfect for recent college grads, entry level professionals, re-entrants to the workforce, or even more experienced professionals seeking a career change.
Leumas Residential was founded in 2003 and is a rapidly growing contractor for the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD). We serve as the sole contractor tasked with assisting HUD with the relocation of Section 8 tenants throughout the nation; and our ultimate mission is to help as many families as possible find homes that improve their housing stability, education, health and well-being, economic security, and mobility. To learn more about Leumas, please visit our website at www.LeumasGroup.com.
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Leave
- Employee Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness Rewards Program