Leumas Residential was founded in 2003 and is a rapidly growing contractor for the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD). We serve as the sole contractor tasked with assisting HUD to manage multifamily apartment assets throughout the nation. Our ultimate mission is to leverage housing as a means to improve the quality of life and opportunity access for our residents. To learn more about Leumas, please visit our website at www.LeumasGroup.com.
The Position: Our Property Management Specialist will provide management assistance for our numerous multifamily properties throughout the U.S., under the direction of our Property Management Coordinator. The Property Management Assistant will also help maximize the productivity of our on-site Property Management staff to ensure our properties are managed as efficiently as possible and our tenants are happy.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SALARY REQUIREMENTS IN THE COVER LETTER SECTION OF YOUR APPLICATION.
- Willingness to travel to selected Property Management sites each quarter.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- A sincere interest in Property Management.
Onsite Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Thoroughly inspect properties to ensure they are in safe and presentable conditions.
- Review property documents, contracts, and vendor information for accuracy and completion.
- Discuss any pressing matters with the Onsite Property Managers.
Corporate Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Review the Onsite Property Managers’ property documents, contracts, vendor and tenant information for accuracy and completion.
- Provide Onsite Property Managers direction and answer any questions.
- Update and manage files in our SharePoint database.
- Assist with transition procedures when Leumas receives a new property to manage.
AGAIN, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SALARY REQUIREMENTS IN THE COVER LETTER SECTION OF YOUR APPLICATION.