Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
At Leumas, we are working to be the most efficient real estate management and government contracting firm in the United States. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We’re currently looking for a dynamic and organized self-starter to lead our Human Resources department and help make this vision a reality.
Our HR/Risk Manager role will be critical in executing our people initiatives, risk mitigation, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Experience with a rapid, complex, and changing work environment.
- The ability to identify coaching and mentoring needs for our team leads.
- Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs.
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves”.
- A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Startup experience and leading larger teams through change management
In addition to leading our HR initiative, the successful candidate will also be responsible for the oversight of a comprehensive Risk Management program to include loss control; external liability claims management; safety programs; and, workers’ compensation insurance program. Specifically, the Risk Management aspect of the role will require you to:
- Administer the company’s comprehensive risk insurance program, including insurance certificates, bond requests, contractual liability, and renewal applications, to ensure that the company’s liability is low.
- Request insurance certificates for landlord leases, contracts, proposals/bids, company activities and vendors ensuring that the company’s exposure is not jeopardized.
- Review certificate request and follows up on any discrepancies with appropriate personnel (i.e., building owner, company management, vendors, etc.).
- Reviews and analyzes data for accuracy to ensure lowest possible insurance rates.
Leumas offers competitive compensation packages including health care, dental, vision, growth potential, and a challenging and exciting work environment.