Salary: $40,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
BACHELOR’S DEGREE, 5 YEARS OF APARTMENT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE, AND 3 YEARS OF BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS SALES/BROKERAGE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
Leumas Residential was founded in 2003 and provides investment management, property management, development, and relocation services to the federal government, private investors, endowments, pension plans, and public housing authorities. To learn more about Leumas, please visit our website at www.LeumasGroup.com.
To help continue our business success, expand our market share, and enhance our customer diversity, we are seeking to hire an outgoing and entrepreneurial Property Management Professional who is self-motivated, thrives under pressure, and is accustomed to accountability. Our Business Development Specialist will contact apartment owners, apartment developers, and fund managers to represent Leumas Residential as the provider of choice for multifamily property management services in Washington, DC and Richmond, VA. The role will require a proactive sales effort through prospecting, sales calls, introduction emails, site visits, trade shows, and attending local and national industry meetings and events.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a proven leader/entrepreneur within the multifamily industry, who has a passion for designing and implementing business development strategies. Further, Candidates should have proven history of executive level business to business sales success and must have exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, creativity and an entrepreneurial mindset. You must be able to develop strong customer relationships and close sales effectively.
- Staying very involved in the community through participation in property management trade associations.
- Establish a robust pipeline of 3rd-party multifamily property management opportunities in Washington, DC and Richmond, VA.
- Team with operations to continually improve our property management capabilities.
- Coordinate with our Property Management staff on the takeover of new properties.
- Ensure that property owner goals and objectives are clearly communicated to our property management team.
- Ensure that our 3rd-party property management division is cash flow positive.
- Solve problems, identify trends, and assist in determining necessary system improvements.
- Forecasting expected revenue volume and profit for new opportunities.
- Define market competitors’ market share, strengths, and weaknesses.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales or Marketing.
- 5+ years in the apartment management industry.
- 3+ years of outside sales and/or customer service experience.
- The ability to sell property management services.
- Flexibility to travel up to 75%.
- Experience with Sales Force.
- Strong working knowledge of marketing concepts, positioning, sales planning, competitive analysis and product development.
- Base Salary of $40,000 per year.
- Recurring commissions up to $110,000 per year for the 3rd-Party property management contracts you secure.