Do you have experience maximizing the financial and operational strength of a large apartment portfolio while simultaneously improving systems and processes? If so, Leumas Residential is seeking a high-energy, collaborative, and proactive leader with a passion for solving problems to lead the day-to-day operations of our Property Management Division.
We are looking for an experienced regional or area property manager to oversee and enhance our organization’s property management operations and procedures. You would be a key member of the senior management team, reporting to our Operations Manager, and you would be expected to significantly contribute to the Property Management Division’s operational, growth, and people strategies. If you are accustomed to managing the stress of a fast paced and rapidly evolving work environment and also have excellent people and presentation skills, empathy for under-served communities, strong reporting skills, sound financial and business acumen, and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you!
The Position: Our Property Management Coordinator provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that our Property Management Division has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the Division. You will provide the day-to-day direction to our on-site property managers and be accountable for your portfolio’s overall business results, which includes an emphasis on customer service and employee performance.
Additional Responsibilities Include
- Ensuring that properties are operating under all applicable Leumas policies, procedures, and programs.
- Promptly responding to all client emails, requests, and written inquiries.
- Managing the Transition Process for Newly Acquired Assets.
- Conducting Daily 1:1 Check-In Calls with On-site Property Managers
- Approve purchase orders and invoices.
- Hosting Weekly Team Building Calls with On-site Managers.
- Reviewing Weekly Status Reports.
- Resolving Escalated Resident Concerns.
- Drafting Various Memos and Monthly Reports
- Budget Development and Monitoring
- Drafting Operational Process Outlines and Memos
- Quarterly Site Visits
- Supervising and collaborating with the management team to develop and implement plans for the improvement of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our Property Management Division.
- Representing the firm with clients, investors, and business partners.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, required; Master’s degree preferred
- CAM or CPM Certified
- Minimum of 8+ years of Section 8 and/or LIHTC Property Management experience
- Demonstrated skill in developing business relationships involving complex interactions and in managing and a rapidly growing company
- Demonstrated experience with client relationship management, human resources, operations and business development.
- Solid business writing skills
- Strong public speaking skills
Must pass background check
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.