Salary: $15.00 /hour
Leumas Residential is currently seeking to hire a part-time Payroll/HR Assistant to support our HR Manager. Office hours will be 9am-6pm each Monday and Tuesday.
More specifically, The Payroll/HR Assistant is responsible for reviewing data to provide accurate and timely entries into our ADP payroll processing system in accordance with Leumas Residential’s payroll policies, and federal and multi-state regulations and statutes.
Essential Functions Include:
- Submit corporate and site-level payroll datainto our ADP payroll system.
- Review wages computed and corrects errors to ensure payroll accuracy.
- Ensure that all new-hire paperwork and terminations are completed accurately and timely.
- Enter new hires, terminations, and time off requests into our ADP payroll system.
- File and maintains accurate and complete employee files and I-9’s.
- Perform office administrative duties, including answering phones, sorting and prioritizing mail, and document filing.
- Prepare special reports, spreadsheets, or comparisons for projects as assigned by Management Team; may include data collection, coordination, final copy, preparation and distribution.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in performing day-to-day activities.
- Maintain organization of our HR Manager’s Office.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English both verbal and written.
- Minimum one (1) year of recent payroll processing experience required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer