The Company: The Leumas Group is based in Fredericksburg, VA and was first established in 2003. Today, we are a rapidly growing contractor for the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD), the U.S. Department of the Navy, and the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA). Leumas is currently the sole contractor tasked with providing Grounds and Facilities Maintenance services for two large military installations in Florida and South Carolina.
The Position: Our Base Management Assistant will be responsible for actions that include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Conducting Initial Phone Screens for New On-site Candidates.
- Monitoring Daily and Monthly Completion Checklists.
- Monitoring and Analyzing Monthly Invoices.
- Monitoring and Analyzing Weekly Equipment Maintenance Checklists.
- Capturing Notes and To-Do items from Weekly Status Calls.
- Uploading Receipts to SharePoint.
- Reconciling Credit Card Bills and Notify Card Holders If Receipts Are Missing.
- Requesting Certificates of Insurance from Insurance Company
- Maintaining Drivers List and Email Insurance Company With Changes
- Shipping Various Items to Onsite Project Managers
- Vehicle plates, registration, emission notices, licenses, etc.
- Analyzing Fuel Usage Spreadsheets.
- Maintaining Vehicle and Equipment Logs
- Notifying insurance company when we purchase, sell, or trash any vehicles or equipment over $1,000
- Monitoring and Analyzing Deliverable Checklists
- Quality Control Logs
- Safety Meetings
- Accident Reports
- Pesticide Reports
$15.00 per hour