Salary: $30,000.00 /year
BACHELOR’S DEGREE, 1 YEAR OF MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE, AND 1 YEAR OF VOLUNTEER OR SOCIAL WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
Leumas Residentialwas founded in 2003 and is a rapidly growing contractor for the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD). We serve as the sole contractor tasked with assisting HUD with the relocation of Section 8 tenants throughout the nation and our ultimate mission is to help as many families as possible find homes that improve their housing stability, education, health & well-being, economic security, and mobolity. To learn more about Leumas, please visit our website at www.LeumasGroup.com.
The Position:Our Relocation Specialist will provide direct support for our numerous relocation projects throughout the U.S. and facilitate all phases of our tenant-relocation process, under the direction of our Relocation Coordinator. Our Relocation Specialist will also help maximize the productivity of our on-site staff to ensure that our tenants are relocated as efficiently as possible.
- Prior social work and/or case management experience.
- Strong business writing skills.
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Willingness to travel 1-2 days each month to various relocation sites across the nation.
- Prior management and administrative experience.
- A sincere interest in utilizing housing opportunity zones to improve lives.
- Identify prospective section 8 landlords in opportunity zones and connect our residents with these landlords.
- Provide direct housing opportunity counseling to residents to help them identify homes with access to quality school systems and job opportunities.
- Prepare documents for upcoming relocation projects.
- Complete weekly reports to highlight the relocation status of each household we’re assisting.
- Review tenant files and key documents for accuracy and completion.
- Support our onsite Relocation Specialists to discuss the relocation project’s progress and ensure procedures are followed.