Our Tenant Relocation Specialist will be responsible for administering and maintaining all phases of the tenant relocation process under the direction of our Relocation Coordinator. Specific areas of responsibility will include resident and landlord relations, relocation benefit distributions, identifying new housing options for residents, and receipt processing. General tasks and requirements will include but not be limited to the following:
- Responsibility for weekly written and oral reports on the progress of the relocation.
- Daily face-to-face and phone-based tenant counseling to help residents navigate the Section 8 leasing process.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and well-organized tenant files for the relocation.
- Identify quality housing options for residents and assist them with their application process.
- Ensure that all relocation benefit checks are requested and distributed to residents in a timely and efficient manner.
- Submit a benefit check request spreadsheet (Intermediate Excel) to the corporate office on a weekly basis.
- Scan all benefit receipts to the corporate on a weekly basis.