Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing and planning various relocation projects including furniture reconfiguration.
Responsibilities (* indicates Essentials Duties):
- Lead contact for projects with multiple contractors and clients.*
- Create, track and report both orally and in writing on project scope, schedule and budget.*
- Apply data and metrics that are important to client success; gather and track accordingly.*
- Lead project meetings with all involved disciplines to facilitate scheduling and coordination of all project activity.*
- Develop lessons learned summaries for managed projects. Implement improvements as necessary.*
- Responsible for soliciting bids/quotes.*
- Project manager for complex and/or multiple client projects.*
- Work with Facilities, Engineering, vendors and others to coordinate project completion.*
- Manage vendor relationships and holds vendor accountable for contract compliance.*
- May conduct building audits to verify that employee locations, furniture layout and room configurations are correctly noted on floor plans.*
- Client-specific requirements, including particular software, systems, and processes.*
- Coordinate with client and associates to determine furniture requirements, bill of materials and furniture product availability.*
- May monitor and assure compliance with government and site building codes and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Applies knowledge and understanding of requirements between project needs and technical requirements of product.
- Proficiency with MS Project, Outlook, Office Suites to include Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Solid project management skills.
- Excellent customer service acumen and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, including advanced negotiation skills, influencing skills, and presentation skills.
- Experience leading cross functional project teams.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong and proven technical aptitude.
- Willingness to take ownership of requests; prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- 5 or more years of professional experience in project management.
- Understanding of move requirements, reconfiguration processes, furniture standards, and furniture inventory management.
- Understanding of government requirements.
- Knowledge of systems furniture; detailed knowledge of how systems furniture is assembled and configured.
- Ability to formulate solutions, analyze data, and formulate into written and graphic plan.
- B.S. or B.A. in related discipline or related experience.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification.
- Engineering & Construction background.
Leumas Residential was founded in 2003 and provides investment management, property management, development, and relocation services to the federal government, private investors, endowments, pension plans, and public housing authorities. To learn more about Leumas, please visit our website at www.LeumasGroup.com.